Build & Remodel
Professional services include:
- Initial review of blueprints, architectural drawings and elevations.
- Development of design concept and furniture space plans.
- Electrical plan review.
- All material and finishing selections. This can include countertops, sinks, plumbing fixtures, hardware, carpet and floor coverings, tile, lighting fixtures, doors, windows, millwork, appliances, wall & ceiling surfaces, exterior selections and more.
- Showroom meetings with the client for selections and natural stone slab selection.
- Tile Details and specifications provided for the trades and builder.
- Coordination of selections timeline and the construction timeline.
- Site meetings and project management.
The investment for a Build & Remodel project consists of a flat design fee, based on the square footage of the home and the level of involvement.
We’d love to hear from you! Fill out the client questionnaire to schedule a time to discuss more details about your project or give us a call.
Architectural plan reviews, Electrical plan reviews, Space planning, Construction selections, Selection Schedules.
Servicing the Bellevue/Seattle metro areas including: Issaquah, Sammamish, Redmond, Kirkland, Medina, Clyde Hill and Mercer Island.
Out of area projects will be considered based upon schedule and scope of work; Travel and Expense fees will be added.